#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Worst Make-Up Mistake and Lips | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Monday 14 December 2009

Worst Make-Up Mistake and Lips

Girls.. DONT OVERLINE YOUR LIPS its ugly!!!!

I've been seeing alot of overlined lips lately!!! No it doesn't looks sexy or whatever you think it is! dont do it :/
If you don't know what I mean, you can look at J-lo's pic (below) and even though she might not be the best example (actually shes not a good example but I hope you know what I mean) bs thats the only one I found on the net. I see so much worse than this every day.




First thing is that I dont think everyone looks best with full lips. For example a3rf wa7da she always overlines her lips and even though it isn't that obvious that she's over lining, she looks so much better with her natural lip shape, it suits her face more.

Anyway, there are 2 ways you MIGHT be able to get away with a natural looking big/plump look effect


1) Do not define them with lipliner and just stick to a clear/rosey gloss and if you want them more plumped add a dab of glitter in the center








2) apply lipliner all over the lip and put a MATTE lipstick on top




over lined lips with gloss is 100% NO NO

1 more thing.. those lip plumping glosses are useless I just love the tingly feeling some give like the Model Co. one.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looooooooooooooooool Ee 9a7 klamch el,lips y9eer shklha m2saaaat !!

thank you for the BS

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios