#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Back!! | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Saturday 5 December 2009

Back!!

OMG its beeeen ages since i last posted! I miss my blog!!! what got me back is that the other day I saw miss palomino updating and I said, hey! i have a blog I should post!!

Well anyway lately ive been kind of busy testing new products and doing alot of stuff.. And today im going to talk about 2 products I absolutely Looveee and something you need to try

2 products I love are:

1) Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer (oil free)!! This product is amaaaaaaaaazing! it gives a very light coverage but makes your skin look flawless and has that j-lo glow to it. Even my pores look as if they're no longer there. You must try this product


2) Feline eyeliner by MAC- I LOVE THIS EYELINER! Its soooooo black its not that dull black you find. Its shiney lovely black. I dont know how to describe it just go check it out!

Also

Theres this place that does cake isma HOT POT! has anyone tried it? Itsss sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood! just heat it up a little and MmmMMmmMMmmmmmmm! so good!! if you want to try it heres her no. 60023030

Let me know what you think!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios