#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Sunscreen and some great advice | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Sunscreen and some great advice


How often do you wear sunscreen? I wear my neutrogena (the one in the pic above) sunscreen everyday ( i try to ). If you don't, you should! If your reading my blog then I'm sure you care about your skin and wouldn't want to think about botox and all these wrinkle products out there soon. Its so important that there's even a song where the guy is giving his main advices and his main advice was the sunscreen.


This song is so old but I loved it ever since I heard it and listen to it every now and then. Everything he says is so true..



Sunscreen just takes 1 minute to apply but will make a huge difference later. You'll be 50 and look like your 30 while your friends look like they're 60 :P Even though its winter now.. You should still wear your sunscreen



If I could offer you one tip for the future... Sunscreen would be it

1 comments:

Steven Rivera said...

Buy vidalista professional online is a medication for the treatment of erectile brokenness and weakness in men. It helps in treating the erectile brokenness by loosening up the muscles of the veins to expand the progression of blood through a specific space of the body.

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios