#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Chat with mac artist.. J-Lo glow | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Monday 7 December 2009

Chat with mac artist.. J-Lo glow

info: Happy Holidays from MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Barbara. How may I assist you?
Hi-maintenance: Hii
Hi-maintenance: Im so excited about this
Barbara: Hi hi-maintenance
Hi-maintenance: how do i get a jlo glow
Hi-maintenance: what products should i use
Barbara: I'm glad to share suggestions for a J Lo glow!
Hi-maintenance: yay thanks
Barbara: Can you tell me about your skin type? ie. dry, oily...
Hi-maintenance: more on the dry side but can get oily
Barbara: Thanks.
Barbara: One moment while I prepare my suggestions.
Barbara: I recommend starting with MAC Strobe Cream. It is a vitamin-loaded cream with subtle iridescence. It gives your skin a beautiful, radiant glow while adding essential moisture.
Hi-maintenance: i have it
Barbara: Great!
Hi-maintenance: what else can i use
Barbara: I also recommend Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation.
Barbara: Are you familiar with this?
Hi-maintenance: nope
Barbara: Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation liquid formula blends the light-reflecting properties of micro-minerals with a smooth, natural-satin finish. It gives you medium-sheer buildable coverage with a subtle luminosity. Apply using the #191 Brush.
Barbara: I also recommend Mineralize Skinfinish to further enhance your J Lo glow. It is an ultra-fine baked mineral powder with a radiant pearlized finish that can be applied wet or dry.
Barbara: Use Mineralize Skinfinish dry to achieve a sheer layer of shimmering colour or use it wet for stronger, opaque colour. For a flawless application, apply with the #187 Stippling Brush.
Hi-maintenance: MSF natural?
Barbara: No, not the Natural shades.
Barbara: I recommend the Cheeky Bronze shade for a gorgeous complement to your skin.
Hi-maintenance: ok thanks i will check that shade out but theyre usually sold out here
Hi-maintenance: byeee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made ѕοme decеnt pοints theгe.
I сhеckeԁ on the web to
learn mοrе about the іsѕuе and
fоund most peoрle will go аlong with уour ѵiеws on this site.


My site walmart garden centers

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios