#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Diorskin Amber Diamond Shimmer | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Sunday 13 December 2009

Diorskin Amber Diamond Shimmer



I just got this Dior amber Diamond shimmer and it looks amaazing! I cant wait to use it tomorrow! My friends recommended this product to me so I have no doubt thats its a must have product. What I love about it is that it doesn't have those huge chunk of ugly glitter. This product will give your cheeks a natural lovely glow since it has a hint of gold.









This product costs Kd 17.250

3 comments:

Um Mit3ib said...

i hav that;p


and im officially in love with ur blog;p

eshda3wa said...

i use bobby brown

very similar

Hi Maintenance said...

Um Mit3ib nice to know your enjoying it!!

eshda3wa I have the bobby brown but prefer the dior one because the shimmer is more refined. Ill show you the finishes each give in the next review.

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios