#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Top 10 Make up buys 2009 | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Top 10 Make up buys 2009

I have sooo many favorites but chose these in my top 10 because I used them on myself nearly every single day!!

Diorskin shimmer- Loved it from the day I got it. Great cheek highlighter!



Make Up Forever HD powder- I use this over my LM tinted moisturizer or foundation and makes my skin smooth and soft!



Make up Forever star powder- Favorite under brow highlighter. Use the golden brown one if your skin is a little dark or tanned.



Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer <3


MAC Feline power khol


MAC cranberry lip liner- Goes with nearly all my lipstick colors!



Nars laguna bronzer - used this in the summer as all over bronzer, and is great for cheek contouring in winter!


Cover girl lash blast mascara - gives same results as dior show!



Costal scents 88 palette- Amazing staying power, great colors and isn't expensive


Jemma Kidd lipstick belle de jour- If I dont know what lipstick to choose, I use this. Is more of a gloss lipstick.



What are your 2009 fav. products?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you the top 10 I liked the Dior shimmer fathee3,mac ressuian red lipstick, chanel nail polish forbidden and vendetta , kraylon glamour sparks ,mac loose powder and foundation,bourjois khol&coutour very nice ,mac hello kitty collection 7ada 7elo ..and I can't live without my kanebo compact * and thanks that's all

Hi Maintenance said...

Im going to get the dior shimmer in every shade from now on!! I love chanel nail polish in Vamp... Bourjois WAS my favorite eyeliner ;x and I think that the hello kitty collection sucked! I just loved the style black from mac this year... Thanks for your answers

Anonymous said...

just passed by ur blog and its amazing ..although am not into make up but a set is necessarly for every girl ..i would like to ask from where can i get the costal scents set?

Thaank you very much :)

Hi Maintenance said...

Anonymous-Thank you and welcome, glad you like it..I got mine from the costal scents website, I suggest you buy it off them too because most places sell the chinese version of it. This set is a must have, its just as great as MAC shadows

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios