#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } 360.. | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Friday 11 December 2009

360..

I've been going to 360 mall alot these days. Yesterday I went to The Meat Co there and the food is pretty yummy. Anyway, what's different about that restaurant is that most of staff are South african and so is the manager and owner so when a few tables celebrated their b-day while i was there the b-day song they sang was african american -ish I don't know how to describe but I felt like I was in the jungle lol. I really liked everything about the restaurant. Sorry I forgot to take pics ;x I will next time tho!

For dessert I went to Godiva and took their strawberries and marshmallows covered with chocolate! Its so good I love it and order it every time I got to 360!! YumYummyy.

Anyways today I went to 360 again but this time just went to Fauchon for dessert and boy does their dessert look soo goood I had to take pics! BTW I've never been to any Fauchon before but Ive heard their desserts are fantastic. Anyway I let the pic speak; the desserts look so good!





This is what we ordered




Im gona keep it short. It was so bad Ive never had anything this bad for a very long time.

So then I had to go eat somthing I liked like....






Godivas Yummmmy Strawberries and marshmallows covered with chocolate YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM <3

2 comments:

Single said...

a5r pic mu 6abeee3eya. wayed yummy

eshda3wa said...

i cant wait to try the meat co!

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios