#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Say Bye Bye to scars | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Thursday 24 December 2009

Say Bye Bye to scars


If you hate going out without foundation because you have scars, maybe its time to treat the scar instead of just hiding it? MEDERMA makes erasing scars possible (or atleast reduces them).

What it says: Should be evenly applied and gently rubbed into the scar 3-4 times a day for 8 weeks on a new scar, and 3-4 times a day for 3-6 months on existing scars.

I use this sometimes after I get a blemish or sometimes I scratch myself or something happens, I carry it around in my bag and apply it whenever I stand infront of a mirror. Usually by the end of the week, its gone!

You can find this online or at any CVS in the states

* Its not just for the face and I highly recommend this product ili mo3ajba ygool o I'll give you your money back! :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there , I really like your blog now I'm checking it twice a day it's really nice I love make up and your posts is great and helpful . tawni alteshif el blog ,Mashalla wayed mofeed . Thanks alot.....Its Bibi

Hi Maintenance said...

Bibi- Thanks, glad you find it helpful :)

Unknown said...

Where to find it?
i have blemish spots waaaaayed!

the anony commenter and me share the same name :P

Anonymous said...

do u know if it works for pimple scars? or if you suggest something available in kuwait for that?
i love your blog btw

Anam said...

I've used this product, its awesome!
Merry Christmas! Love your blog! xox
www.thebluntqueen.blogspot.com

Hi Maintenance said...

Zabo0o6a- I haven't seen it in kuwait. got mine from the states

Anonymous- It should! this is the best scar product I've used.. Check tomorrows posts ;P

Elizabeth- Thanks hun Merry christmas to you too

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios