#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Dry shampoo | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Monday 4 January 2010

Dry shampoo



Dry shampoo is a powder or spray that removes excess oil from your hair. Its like putting powder on your face to make it look less oily.I thought this was a great product for those days where you don't have time to wash your hair and your in a hurry or want to refresh your hair style.

When I was at Sephora (US) there were many dry shampoo brands and one of them was by Oscar Blandi. Blandi is a celebrity hairstylist, has his own salon in New York so based on that I thought his dry shampoo would be the best.

This is what the Sephora website says about the product:

What it is:
A fast fix for dirty hair.

What it does:
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo is the ultimate time saver. It refreshes, revives, and rejuvenates the hair in a matter of minutes—no water or blow dryer required. Voted Best Dry Shampoo and Best Quick Fix by Allure magazine, it effectively soaks up oil, removes product build-up, and boosts volume. Hair looks, feels, and smells freshly shampooed with a clean, lemon verbena scent. Go ahead, hit snooze!

What I think:
Total waste of money! It leaves a white residue on my head and my hair looks like I have dandruff/ ashy. Everything the website said is not true in my opinion. Baby powder or loose powder would give the same effect... Don't recommend it.

2 comments:

Nawarii said...

i totally agree with u babe i tried dry shampoo from tigi it makes me look like cruella lol...

Hi Maintenance said...

lol @ cruella

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios