#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Skin Diet- Vitamin C | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Skin Diet- Vitamin C

On TheDoctors TV show, they mentioned that vitamin C brightens the skin and gives it a glow
I also saw that my soskin brightning serum is 20% Vit C
So i googled vitamin C and heres a short sentence:
 Vitamin C plays a crucial role in the formation of collagen, a major component of connective tissue.

= great glowing youthful skin needs alot of vitamin C!!

and I changed my diet ever since! :D

In the morning .. I make sure I drink a FRESH glass of orange juice



and then at lunch or dinner I take my emergen-c sachet of 100mg vitamin C and
24 nutrients with antioxidants * electrolytes * 7 B vitamis






 
 Emergen-C powder and water:
btw it doesnt taste so good but if you drink it daily you'll get used to it + it comes in different flavors, I prefer the bluberry



and as I mentioned yesterday.. through out the day I constantly re-apply my soskin





You can find Emergen-c everywhere in NY.. some places sell it for $12 others $14

7 comments:

Enigma said...

my ex-supervisor eats oranges every single day during his lunch break. He is old late 50s or early 60s but mashallah mashallah his skin is GLOWING.

CatEyes said...

el hardest thing enech t3awdeen nafsech u add something to ur diet im trying t add a cpl of things w walah sa3ebbb;p id love to try the emergen C bas i'll see if i can get used to it;p

Hi Maintenance said...

engima: 3o2balna! great skin at 100 :P

Cat eyes- e ymkn its hard for u coz u live alone... ana 5damtna when i eat tyeba with my water bottle

CatEyes said...

lol 3ajeeb eeh ur right ana kent asawi chethe;p btw theres some things u need to know about vitamin C skin products.. awal shay theyre sensitive to sunlight, fa any vitamin C product in a glass/ see thru container loses alottt of its active ingredients.. thani shay if its gets exposed to oxygen nafs el shay, so if u have a vit C product where u keep screwing/ unscrewing the cap or leave the cap unscrewed for too long it ruins it.. w ba3dain i tried vitamin C products, ur supposed to see a very noticeable improvement within just days.. the good ones i use walah 2 3 days wayhe yseer much brighter/ less dull.. very noticeable.. the BEST one i tried chena getlech 3anna mal sephora, its called turbo C booster aw something like that.. its a powder w u mix it in with ur regular moisturizer.. the reason its a powder is because they want to preserve the active ingredients, mu y7e6oona in a moisturizer in a jar after a couple of weeks it loses its effectiveness.. 6awalt wayed adre bas i think since ur using ur vit c serum several times a day w its not working its definitely definitely not good enough tegdereen tlageen wayed a7san;* ana ba6leb min sephora once i get back [na6ra el clarisonic;p] fa if u want anything let me know ;*

Unknown said...

I'm taking Nurideen skin tablets for a while now, they shud be good still can't decide..

Hi Maintenance said...

cat-eyezz - Ok im writing my list for u :PpPp

zabo0o6a- let me know what u think of them later!

Anonymous said...

I ԁo not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your website. It looks like some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my web browser because I'νe had
thіs haρρen before. Cheеrs

my weblоg: garden center coupons

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios