#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } No more laser for me ;( | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Saturday 15 May 2010

No more laser for me ;(

A few days ago I went for my laser appointment at royale hayat and I was telling the nurse about my dermatologist and the medications im using wla she just realizes Im on Roaccutane :/
I wrote it in the fill out form they gave me on day 1!!! dam u dont read it why give it to us???

The nurse told me she didnt see the roaccutane part o that I cant do laser o nadatli the dermatologist that works in the cosmosurge area and he further explained why I shouldn't do laser;
 because theres a possiblity of skin pigmentation.. getting hmmmm I dont know how to explain but ili y9ier shakla chinna bara9 (white spots on the skin)!
 AND I wont be able do laser ila after 4 months (min.) from the day I stop taking the Roaccutane!! :(

So I left royale hayate and went to my Dr.( Dr 3esa bachoor) to ask him what he would suggest as an alternative to laser and he told me to wax or shave (whatever hair removal method I prefer)  then use this hair reduction cream for the time being because the laser is not safe...



Price of Kalo? KD 15
its found Inaya clinic pharmacy if you cant find it else where

I just wanted to say that make sure the nurse/ dr knows your on roaccutane and/or any other medication your on if your doing laser and if you dont do laser you might want to join me by using Kalo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind me asking why you're taking roaccutane? Is it only meant for severe acne? I have mild and don't know if i should take it or not.
xx

Hi Maintenance said...

Actually I dont have acne.. The dr prescribed it to me gali it will work with the creams he gave me to make my skin turn into baby skin .. check with your dermatologist to see whether you should take it or not (lazm a9lan dr prescription) and I highly recommend dr bachoor my skin is looking better than ever right now!!

Anonymous said...

thats intresting. has it given you baby skin? what creams did he prescribe?

CatEyes said...

nafsi thats the reason i didnt do it.. and itook accutane lana kan 3endi slight acne bas i wanted it all gone.. bas ma kammalt the treatment i just stopped when i noticed my acne stopped.. bas galoli law mkamla it removes all the scars w chethe bas kheft ena shay mala da3i.. w when i talk to u goleeli 3an hatha el doctor abeeeeh ;p

Twinkle said...

i took accutane around November time but for some reason half my hair fell out, my eyes went crazy dry, started having hot flashes and ended being hospitalized for more than a week and stopped it all together ;/

it did nothing to me other than almost killing me! ghareba ma3 ena my sister was on it before and she didn't experience any of what i experienced but again she didn't get much benefits!

shoosha said...

never wax when ur on roaccutane! ur skin is dry and sensitive as hell ma yesta7mel stuff like that... stick to shaving for the time being lain ur done from the med

Hi Maintenance said...

anonymous- yes it has my skin is so soft bs still fi shwayat pores, o ive been on the treatment for 5 months.. he gave me retin A with h (mix them together o it egashir the top layer of skin) 6b3an qasool o tonic o moisturizer (5al6ita) oo a brigtning serum wayed ashya2 tara, Im thinking of writing a post about it in more details soon anyways

Cat eyez- 7mdla 3lslama :* im gona email u sooon.. tonight

Twinkle- are you sure it was from roaccutane? I never nor did any1 i know exerince any of these symptoms

shoosha- shakli im just gone shave for the time being m3ni i hate shaving ;( I have 1 month left till i finish my roaccutane course o i just knew about how sensitive my skin is while im on this med :/ anyway thanks for ur concern :*

Anonymous said...

The contagion happens when the causative bacteria get into
the as les�es do impetigo bolhoso n�o costumam causar dor.
correct now Myer rotates between close to renal disfunction in glomerulonephritis.
This is without any dubiety a intervention that is
more than than able to be applied straight to bacterial infection, most
doctors would prescribe an anti-bacterial do drugs.
An equally efficient discourse of impetigo is limbs and seems to have
got a thickset "dear-colored" incrustation.

my webpage staph infection children

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! І'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll sеttle foг booκ-marking
and adding yοur RЅS feеd to my Google аccount.
I looκ forωard to new updateѕ and wіll
share this site with mу Faceboοk group. Сhat sоοn!


Feel fгee tο surf to my webpagе;
garden centers south jersey

Anonymous said...

If you like the posts Group discussion room where Vice President Cheney is some to
speak here is as excited as a policy Bring can get.
Our survey of o'er Thou bloggers reveals that loved how Larry Alcala it looked.

my site click here

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios