#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } How To: Choose contact lenses | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Monday 22 February 2010

How To: Choose contact lenses


I've always wondered how fresh look contact lenses can look so natural on some people and so fake on others!

Today the lovely Miss Palomino told me why and it totally makes sense now...



You should choose your contact lense depending on the size of your pupil :P

Yessss that may be the answer!


Usually big pupils 7ilo 3laihom Freshlook


Small people should try Tri-Kolor or the Tutti (7alema lenses) because they make your pupils look larger



What contact brand do you use and love?? Do you think the size of your pupil has something to do with the contacts you choose??


PS- Inshallah the new layout will finish sooon.. i'll keep posting till then ..I miss posting ;x

8 comments:

Her said...

for me i think it depends on ur skin tone my skin is tanned so i think green and grey are my best choices I use tri-color its the best I've tried :)

Unknown said...

juest thinking about contact lenses my head began to hurt..
Before i used fresh look brown lenses they looked quite natural and nothing too fake but i stopped cuz my eyes began getting really dry !

PaLoMiNo said...

babeeeeeesss :****

naby beauty posts :***

umm dhari said...

i tried fresh look in greenish hazel
i only wear them when I travel they are so natural but the problem is with dryness

Hi Maintenance said...

Her- yes aked skin tone plays a role in the COLOR you choose not the brand

Zabo0oa- Try johnsons Autum .. I think they just sell them at international optics, they're 3slyeen, very natural bs im not sure about dryness coz I never experienced any myself and I wear colord contacts daily

Palo0mino- ;** inshallah u'll like one of the next posts

Um Dhari- Did you try another brand? maybe fresh look causes dryness coz thats what you and zabo0o6a are using ;/

Unknown said...

I stopped wearing lenses 4 yrs ago i tried to put on some a lil while ago but coudlnt take it !

Anonymous said...

When ѕome one searches foг hіs necеssary thing, ѕo hе/she wiѕheѕ
to be available that in detail, ѕο that thing is
maintaіned oѵeг hегe.



Here iѕ my webpagе; houston garden centers pasadena tx

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much approximately this, like you
wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that
you can do with a few percent to force the message
house a little bit, but other than that,
this is excellent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Here is my homepage - Ford ranger

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios