#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } MeatPacking | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

MeatPacking

Meatpacking disrtict is one of my favorite places in NY and its also one of New Yorks most fashionable neighborhoods. You wont see much tourists but alot of young trendy adults and models..

shops in that area include;
  • Jeffery- small designer department store, they have great selections of shoes 
  • DVF 
  • Scoop- mix of designer clothes
  • Alexander Mcqueen
  • Mathew Williamson
  • Theory
  • Christian Louboutin

Do check out McQueens boutique! I loved it and felt I was in a spaceship ;x










Also in meatpacking theres a few restaurants including
Spice market and Pastis

out of the 2 I prefer Pastis, I loved their brunch! I had cheeses and nuts and came on a wood plate.. Its different and I like it..
Spice market was forgettable, I honestly don't remember what I had

2 comments:

Au natural said...

i love both pastis and the spice market, yum!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my
newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
My site - pizza games making pizza

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios