#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Laser! | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Saturday 30 May 2009

Laser!



I've been doing laser for a few years. I first started when I was 15 or 16 because I had alot of ingrown hair and I used to do it at Dr. Talal al ali's clinic in Al shaab al ba7ri. Anyway I went there for a while but I didnt like it because they only had one machine and you would go and wait for ages.

So then I Switched to Dr Sahar Al Qannam, her clinic is right next to plaza Hawalli. I liked the fact that the Dr herself does the laser (she used to) but I didnt like her laser machine! It was painful! I used to do my upper lip and It felt like something was banging on my teeth. So after 2 sessions I quit going there too!

Then I started asking my friends here and there to see where everyone does their laser and if they would recommend the place. One girl told me she goes to Bushihri clinic but she was annoyed that they never pick up the fone so she had to go there everytime just to get an appointment. Next up was a place next to Mcdonals Jabriya I forgot the name of the 3eyada but I went and checked it out but when my friend does her laser there the hair turns yellow and doesn't fall out. shilfayda?

Then I went to Taiba clinic. Which I still go to because I love for many reasons.

1) they have I think around 10 laser machines.

2) You go in the same day and get your laser done (they start giving out numbers from 2 pm if you want to do your laser in the evening).

3) Each time you do your laser session the price reduces. Example when I first did my arm including under arm I paid Kd90 now I think I just pay Kd40. It goes down by Kd10 or Kd5 each session but then stays at a fixed price.


Ofcourse there is a few things I dont like about Taiba clinic too.

1) You cant do more than 1 part of your body per day unless you finish o mako za7ma you then take another number and wait all over again. For example if your doing your leg (this is what annoys me most) you can do either saag or fu5ith.

2) I once got burnt once(ouch)and the marks are still kind of visible :x I did go back and I showed the doctor but nothing was really done. The pic below is part of my hand where i got burnt.




Also I see alot of guys doing laser these days in the clinics they usually get their backs done or ta7deed l7ya. (I had to ask the nurse lol)


Anyway I usually now go back and do laser every 3 months or so and I want to know has anyone done laser and hair NO LONGER comes back out? even after a year?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios