#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } couture cut | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Sunday 31 May 2009

couture cut

remember an old post I recommended couture cut salon? well, I changed my mind about them, I went there 3 times and each time I asked for a diffrent hair styles but ended up with the same one (with diane). Thats not the only thing im not happy about. What I hated most was that even though it was the same hair style, they kept charging me for more (first time I went I payed KD 10 then KD 12 then KD15). Keep in mind its just a natural waves not a hairstyle.

I then decided to try the other girl that works there named Rania. Her (takseer) start from KD 35 and thats not even an updo. I also didnt like that she just does the final touches. A Philipina did the takseer and Rania just did the puff and added a clip and when I asked why I was paying KD35 they said "hathy as3ar Ranya".



The search for a great hair salon in kuwait is still on... any recommendations? Glamour is next on my list.

3 comments:

Um Mit3ib said...

Cleo behind starbucks el kaneesa

tel: 22401010

for takseer.. ask for amira

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!
my website > pizza games make your own pizza

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent info
you've got right here on this post. I will be returning to your website for more soon.

Here is my page ... travel insurance seniors

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios