#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Whats im my bag | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Monday 2 March 2009

Whats im my bag


Im going to start a Tag or whatever you guys call it and I want you to answer on your blog saying what you carry in your bag.

Heres a list of what I have in mine :

wallet
Keys
mobile
Contact lense solution
Contact lense case
2 Pens
Neutrogena Hand cream
Boots 17 face oil blotting film
M.A.C pink poodle lip gloss
M.A.C cranberry lip liner
Dior liquid liner
Bourjois khol and contour pencil liner
tissue
Hair pins
Dettol hand sanitizer
Abraaj water bottle
Gum

Tag yourself

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нello! Quіck question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm tryіng
tο finԁ a template or plugin thаt might bе ablе to correct thіs
issuе. If you have any suggeѕtions, ρleаse share.
Thank you!

Also vіsit my wеbsite ... natural breast enlargement

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios