#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Lush - Baby Face | .: Hi-Maintenance :.

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Lush - Baby Face

I passed by Lush a few days ago and got the baby face soap which is supposed to be good at removing make-up.
1st time I tried it, I rubbed it like any other soap between my palms and then massage the foam on my face. But this soap if made out of oils so you should take the bar, and gently rub the back of it onto your face. If I have a Lot of eye make-up on, gently rub it over my eyes. It melts easily into the make-up and is best used for cleansing skin before bedtime, because it's a bit oily and you will not need moisturizer afterwards (feels like a layer of vaseline on your face). Baby Face does wonders for dry/sensitive skin.
well anyways... I didnt really like it because its a little bit too oily for me.



Is it just me or does anyone else think that this baby face looks creepy?

1 comments:

FourMe said...

looks like casper! I would never rub that against my face it looks freaky :/

 
Copyright 2009 .: Hi-Maintenance :.
Designed by: A | Studios